Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
ZBook Fury 17 G7
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

To reach the BIOS Setup, the user manual (page 69) says to cold or warm boot and press F10 when the HP logo appears on the screen.  I've tried everything, F10 with and without the "fn" key, holding the key(s), pressing multiple times, regardless of what I do at the logo screen it just boots to the Windows login.  Anyone know how to get to the BIOS Setup?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I did get there eventually by pressing F10 rapidly on the logo screen.  Not sure what I did differently though.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I did get there eventually by pressing F10 rapidly on the logo screen.  Not sure what I did differently though.

HP Recommended

Using Windows 10 settings to enter bios is a reliable method too, as long as you can get into Windows that is. I use that method mainly, since I have found the same reluctance for my ZBook 17 G5 to enter bios from F10 as well.

How are you finding the Fury, as a matter of interest? There doesn't seem to be a lot of talk on it nor does leading pro certification software seem to have yet qualified, at least in video editing territory. Do you know if it is a lot smaller than the 17 G5/6? It's something that strangely might be a problem for me, since I place a mixer on the keyboard and use and external keyboard and I don't see the point of desktop replacement workstation laptops being too compact.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.