Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ZBook Fury 17.3 inch G8 Mobile Workstation PC (31Z29AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

Frequent system freeze, +/- once a week,no longer reacts to ctrl-shift-esc, ctrl-alt-del, num-lock, etc.

cold reboot required.

Issue has been reported to support, but no case does it show up in my issues after adding my laptop to my products

Various monitoring services are running, where are the reports of those services located ?

Are those services useful for detecting issues, if not why are they running ?

Running SgrmBroker System Guard Runtime Monitor Broker
Running HPDiagsCap HP Diagnostics HSA Service
Running HPSysInfoCap HP System Info HSA Service
Running HpTouchpointAna... HP Analytics service
Running hptpsmarthealth... hptpsmarthealthservice

EUFI self test detects no errors

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Have a similar issue on my Fury G9. Waiting for a motherboard replacement since November. 

HP Recommended

I turn off Turbo in BIOS for some time, but that did not seem to help, so I enabled it again.

Removed bitdefender : did not help.

Installed CoreTemp to see if CPU temp is related to freeze, currently running at 100°C without problems.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.