corellama
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

ZBook x2 G4 with wacom tablet

HP Recommended
HP ZBook x2 G4
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I've been using the ZBook x2 for about 2 months now, it's been great.  When I need to do some serious work I have it hooked up to an HP hub and it drives two extra screens.  Because of this I'm using a wacom Intous as my input device.  The wacom shows up in the HP Create Control Panel and I've customized all the buttons and pen behaviors for each program.

Today I booted up and discovered the HP Create Control Panel has been set back to default.  I've lost all the customized buttons and pen behaviors of the wacom Intous and the different programs. 

Is there a way to recover the old settings?  Is there a way to backup new setting once I've set it up again?

Any help would be appreciated.

cheers

Cam

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation