cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Okami_Innu
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Zbook 15 g2 suddendly turns off and won´t turn on until I remove SSD and put it back.

HP Recommended
Zbook 15 g2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My laptop suddenly shuts down without notice, it doesn´t even show the shutting down screen. Just goes black without power.

When I try to turn it on after this happens, I just get the power button light and the charger and bloq mayus light for about 1 second, this happens twice.

The only thing that helped turning on the laptop again is removing the SSD and just connect it back to the SATA port and after I do this, the laptop will turn on again. The issue is that this has happened 3 times now and of course it is not normal. Please let me knwo how to fix it.

Thanks,

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation