Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

I have just received my Zbook 17 G6, 32 gb and could not open the service door. There is no screw on the sliding latch and the latch is very hard to slide. Whenever I slide the latch to the right, the service door remain intact and it seems stuck and ccould not openit. I just want to know 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Bigdaddinel wrote:

...There is no screw on the sliding latch and the latch is very hard to slide....

@Bigdaddinel 

Manual says it has a lock screw (page 17). Please use the following manual

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06422401.pdf

Page 34 shows you how to un-screw the screw

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hi Bahlen, 

Thanks very much for your reply. Actually, the latch does not have a screw and I managed to open the service door by sliding it slowly by not forcing it, as it is new, it was a bit rigid to open. 

Thanks again.

Nel

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.