Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ProBook 450 G5 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My HP probook 450 G5  , 2SY29EA#ABH has no backlit keyboard illuminiation, is it possible to buy a backlit keyboard for this notebook. 

I see in the service manual, that i need a L01027-B31 backlit keyboard, is this correct? (the Netherlands)

I first have checked  if i have the connector for the backlight on the motherboard, this is ok. (see picture)

Untitled-1.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

keyboard backlit now built into probook 450 G5keyboard backlit now built into probook 450 G5

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
HP Recommended

@showfotos

Yes it can.

What country of origin do you require???

REO

HP Recommended

L01027-B31 backlit keyboard, (the Netherlands)

HP Recommended

@showfotos

Sorry just noticed (the Netherlands)

That is the correct part number.

I checked at the HP partsurfer and it is N/A.

http://partsurfer.hp.com/search.aspx

I checked EbayUSA and EbayUK and could not find it there.

@erico can you help with this???

REO

HP Recommended

@REO51ST

Sure. No problem

Centralpoint has the part in the Netherlands and Belgium. See the following search.

https://www.google.nl/search?q=HP+L01027-B31&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&e...

Het toetsenbord is wel duur!

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

thank you for the link, i will contact centralpoint.

The keyboard price is bit high!

Inderdaad ze vragen wel veel geld voor het toetsenbord.

HP Recommended

Thank you very much @erico

I thought I remembered reading a post that you from there.

REO

HP Recommended

@REO51ST

I am not from the Netherlands.  I am from San Antonio, Texas.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

@erico

My bad.

I thought it was you.

But out of the blue I still picked the best Expert.

REO

HP Recommended

@REO51ST

Thank you.

I do read and speak Dutch and I live in the Netherlands. So yes, it is me. 🙂

I am happy to be able to assist you.  Graag gedaan!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.