Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15.6 inch Laptop PC 15-eh1000 (2H5A6AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

i charged my laptop 100% after that i shut down my laptop ,after 2 days i switch on the laptop the battery shows 80% the battery getting drained every day after shutdown ,i done all test by using hp support assistance ,the battery health is also decreasing ,the laptop is just 5 months old ,please provide me a solution and also tell me how to increase battery health

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Helle @GANESH26 

Please tell me the full product name and product number (p/n) of your notebook, so I can help you to solve the problem. These are legal information that you can post here. You will find this information on the back of your notebook printed in small alphanumeric letters.

( Please note: Do not post the serial number (s/n), It's not allowed in public ! )

best regards

---

Dear Community Member, please click the button [ YES ] on "Was this reply helpful?" to say Thanks and

make it easier for other people to find this type of solution by marking the reply ▶️ [ Accept as Solution ] ◀️

Do this on the post I wrote that helped solve it.

Thank you very much

⌨️

HP Recommended

laptop battery health - Search (bing.com)

Do you keep your laptop plugged in all the time?  Battery showing charging and when 100% full?  Maybe the attached web page will be of help?  Local PC repair shop might spread some light?  

______
HP Pavilion 15t-eg000, i5, 16GB Ram, 512GB, Win 11 Ver. 21H2, OS 22000.778
Microsoft Edge + Bing
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.