Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
elitebook folio 9480m
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi 

Is elitebook folio 9480m i7-4600 cpu  8gb ddr3 ram 128 gb ssd   still good and usefull for 2019? 

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hello

if the battery last at least two hours, it could be good for several people.

bye

HP Recommended

Well thanks it lasts for 4 hours at least 

What do you mean by several people?

HP Recommended

Hello

I mean that for most of standard office users , the performance of this configuration are enought.

For standard users I mean people who surf Internet , read email , without having the need of graphics performance or excel files with complex macros ruiing on several hunders thousand lines.

bye

HP Recommended

as one of the best business laptops developed by HP (IMHO), it should be fine today as long as it is not failing... the only potential hiccup will be when drivers may not be available to support new Windows 10 releases... Until then... use at your heart's content

I work for HP. However, all opinions and comments are my own.
HP Recommended

Thank you

and This is my first term studding computer engineering .Just passed high school  

Will there  be any problem doing programming or such stuff ? 

HP Recommended

You should be fine programming on the 9480m, until you get to using higher performance tools, trying to create virtual machines, etc. i would say that it will get you going for a while without having to spend much initially

I work for HP. However, all opinions and comments are my own.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.