Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ProBook x360 440 G1 Notebook PC (5JJ77ES#ABD)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Dear Sir/Madam,

I just bought HP probook x360 440 G1 (Product number: 5JJ77ES) in Germany. I am interested in extending my warranty with HP care pack. So, I tried to find the right care pack for me on HP Care pack central website. (http://cpc.ext.hp.com/portal/site/cpc/multiselect?selectedCountry=DE)

I got many options for different care packs, Out of all of them, I sorted these two out:
UK707E and U9VF3E 
The problem is, they both have the same feature and support, I don't understand the reason for the price differnce. Please help me as fast as possible.

note: It's been so long but nobody is answering on customer care phone call and nobody knows. utterly bad experience with HP, that even you don't know about your products.
Warm regards,
Arjun Ginoya
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@ArjunGinoya

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.