Post new question
Question

Top Student
Message 1 of 4 (637 Views)

hinge

Product Name: hp envy hinge

My hinge is broken, how do i get it fixed for free since its your fault for making them so badly, thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4 (611 Views)

Re: hinge

@Marcccccccccccc

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
Top Student
Message 3 of 4 (448 Views)

I had a foreign speaker I couldn't understand on a bad line who woke me up at 8am this morning with the news that they (HP)  would do 'nothing' to resolve the issue.  No fixed hinge, no compensation, not even a voucher off other HP products...ZERO customer satisfaction!  I've never felt so little of for a long time.

I will never buy an HP product again.  In fact; today I'll be working on a video of my dealings with HP and posting it on YouTube to warn my 1.2M followers about the terrible service HP provides; their faulty workmanship and the sheer hassle of getting anything sorted out with them (joining forums etc).  Absolutely disgraceful, but; more than likely, the outcome will be that HP's wallet is hurt more than mine.

Thank you for nothing.

Honor Student
Message 4 of 4 (248 Views)

Keep escalating the call I'm send mine out for repair , EVERYONE seems to have this issue
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation