12-06-2017 10:42 PM
The touchpad on my hp elite x2 1012 g1 has been freezing up for a long time. I am pretty sure it's software related as the touchpad driver icon dissappears from the icon tray whenever the mouse freezes. I've done everything from installing/unistalling drivers to restarting the computer. The issue still persists despite my efforts. I've done some internet research and haven't found any solutions. Please help?
12-29-2017 06:42 AM
Try installing the newest ALPS HID Mouse Driver.
My coworker had a problem like this and it did not get resolved until windows was clean installed.
- HP PCs - Changing the Default Apps (Windows 10)
- Information About Support for Windows 7 or Windows 10 on 2016-2017 Business PCs
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- HP Business PCs and Tablets - Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs, Tablets and Accessories - Using USB Type-C to Transfer Power and Data