03-30-2016 07:26 PM
Brightness control Fn keys (F5,F6) and microphone mute key (F10) not working on my laptop.
I have literaly updated all the device drivers to the latest ones from hp sites.
Ohter hotkeys work though. (e.g. F1 - sleep, F3 - keyboard LED, F4 - switch monitor, F8/9 - volumn control)
Only the brightness control and microphone mute keys don't work.
I am having Windows 7 Enterprise 64bit installed.
Any suggestion or solution will be much appreciated.
04-12-2016 07:36 PM
You might be missing HP Hotkey softpaq installation. You can just download and install directly from the web, or use HP SDM (www.hp.com/go/sdm) to install all available HP drivers and BIOS you may need at once
- HP PCs - Changing the Default Apps (Windows 10)
- Information About Support for Windows 7 or Windows 10 on 2016-2017 Business PCs
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- HP Business PCs and Tablets - Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs, Tablets and Accessories - Using USB Type-C to Transfer Power and Data