HP Recommended
HP 250 G5 NOTEBOOK PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I  have a brand new HP 250 g5 notebook PC

product id: 4WN25EA#ABZ

system Id: 81EB

bios vendor: insyde

Bios revision: 14

The laptop bios screen indicates the above bios from a brand new condition (laptop never used).

Does HP provide a downloadable file (integral or not) for this bios revision?, because I dont see it on the HP support site as they only supply versions f.30, f.23, f.13, f.09, and f.02.I would like to have this integral file to keep and use to repair my laptop in case of possible future bios corruption and preferably in a format where I can backflash. Otherwise I will have to clone bios chip externally with a programmer - which is a big job. Any help appreciated -thanks

I

1 REPLY 1
PtomGuru
Level 3
Level 3
51 51 4 7
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Greetings !!

welcome to HP Forums!!

Generally  , a particular version is removed from HP.com as it may have introduced some issues in the unit during tests

This basically means that the F.14 is not a recommended version

What is the issue on the unit ?

what is being attempleted  to fix with this version of BIOS ?

Regards

PT

I'm an HP employee
Please click the 'Thumbs up' button to say Thanks
Click 'Accept as Solution' ,if it solves your problem
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation