cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

maintainance bays

HP Recommended
probook 250, 450, etc

i had the unfortunate experience of having to change a faulty ssd in a hp probook 250 g6. the previous generations all had maintainance bays for somewhat quick access to hard drive(s), ram and so on. starting with the 250 g6 (?), i now have to unscrew 20ish screws, pry open 100 flimsy plastic clips and follow a multiple page instruction manual to switch a ssd? **bleep** hp, why?!? i have been buying and recommending hp notebooks, printers and other products for the last 20 years, for me, my clients and even my friends. i'm seriously considering to update my hardware preferences because of this incredibly stupid and useless bs. please go back to making good hardware and don't follow apple's **bleep**ty business practices. sorry for the rant, but this reeks of some really dumb and greedy decisionmaking.

Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation