05-18-2019 11:57 AM
I'm from Sri Lanka.
I replace my new keyboard from abans because my keyboard backlight not worked but before I replace my computer keyboard my laptop was okay. only issue was keyboard backlight but since I replace my new keyboard on my PC it's getting blue screen errors every time and I loss my all data. after that I installed windows 8 times but it not worked and it getting blue screen errors (irql_not_less_or_equal),(POOL_CORRUPTION_IN_FILE_AREA) again and again what should I do plz I need quick answers
05-19-2019 01:43 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
- Have you tried starting the computer without Wifi or internet connection?
- Have you tried Microsoft system restore?
While you respond to that, let's try these steps:
Firstly, let's perform Hard Reset: Follow steps from the link: https://hp.care/2GnkMa8.
Next step, BIOS default:
- Turn off the computer and wait five seconds.
- Press the Power button to start the computer and repeatedly press the F10 key to enter the BIOS setup menu.
- On the BIOS Setup screen, press F9 to select and load the BIOS Setup Default settings.
- Press F10 to Save and Exit.
- Use the arrow keys to select Yes, then press Enter when asked Exit Saving Changes?
- Follow the prompts to restart your computer.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee