Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Probook 650 G5
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

We have been ordering the probook 650 g5's. It seems that most of them have issues. As soon as we go to put office 365 on them they freeze. Cant work. I have had to have hard drives replaced, mother boards replaced, etc. we have tried EVERY fix imaginable. I can't have this happening. These go out to our employees. On top of that, we also purchased 4 zbook g6's. They run such a high CPU across the board. Freeze, have to restart, run slow. I just had the motherboard in mine replaced. With 2 apps open I can hear my fan running constantly. This shouldn't be happening. I really would like to return the 4 zbooks and get new ones. We spend hundreds of thousands of dollars with HP. From servers to monitors, PC's, Laptops, Warranties etc. It seems I can not talk to a person about this. If someone has a number I can contact someone that will actually help me with this issue, it would be greatly appreciated. We love HP and it would be a shame to have to go to Dell or Lenovo. Please advise. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

In Canada and the United States, you can call this number for HP business PC support...1-800-334-5144.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

In Canada and the United States, you can call this number for HP business PC support...1-800-334-5144.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.