Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
08-26-2019 12:24 PM
Dear Support, I trust you´re doing well. I have a overheating problem with my HP Spectre X360 Convertible 13 ap0xxx everytime I plug in my battery to charge and work at the same time. I can hear the vents working hard but doesn´t cold down. It´s a new laptop that I have since 2 months ago. I bought it in Portugal. Can you please give me any suggestion what to do? Thank you for your support and standing by your reply. Best regards, Tiago Ludgero
08-28-2019 03:40 PM
Welcome to HP support community.
Click here to see this video in full screen on YouTube to reduce Heat Inside the Laptop to Prevent Overheating, alternatively, you can Click here for step by step instructions.
Also, to resolve issues such as Fan is Noisy and Spins Constantly:
- Updating your Notebook computer BIOS
- Keeping notebook air vents clear and clean
- Increasing the efficiency of the notebook to reduce heat
- Using Windows Task Manager to identify corrupt processes
- Selecting power save settings to shut off your computer when it is not in use
Let me know how it goes.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community