Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (95 Views)

please make hp ab555tx available in India

Product Name: hp ab555tx
Operating System: FreeDOS
Sir I want to buy that HP ab555tx laptop but its currently unavailable in every place...that's great budget laptop make it available in India
0 Kudos
Intern
Message 2 of 2 (68 Views)

Re: please make hp ab555tx available in India

Hi @ashwin9

Firstly, thank you very much for reaching out to us and I appreciate your comment and interest in purchasing an HP Product.

I did some online search as well and couldn't find the same product currently being sold.

However, my gut feeling is that there should be a comparable product available, that is suitable per your requirement either in the HP Authorized Resellers/Stores nearby to you or online e-commerce stores.

Therefore, I suggest contacting the HP Online Store (sales team), also I have written this query on your behalf to them.

http://www.hpshopping.in/laptops/hp_pavilion

Hope it helps.

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Mundutha

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!*** .

I am an HP employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation