Honor Student
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

problem with a battery chargement

HP ZBook 17 G4
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

the problem is to much importa, because the laptop remain with alimentation for a male use to rechargement of a battery for a win 10 pro.

i need a solucion fast

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Associate Professor Associate Professor
Associate Professor
922 881 66 357
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

Please describe a little more the problem,

Are you saying your battery is not charging at all ?

U can try to remove AC adaptor - hold the power button down for 30 seconds - then reconnect the AC adaptor and see what happens

I am an HP employee.

"Did my response help with your issue? If so, please give me Kudos by clicking the "Kudos" button or mark the post that solved your problem as the Accepted Solution. Thanks!"
0 Kudos
pgkp Honor Student
Honor Student
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

ok, the problem is, when the pc is connected to the line ac adaptor, dont charge the battery if ,

And i take out the battery to the side rear, to start the pc with the line ac adapter, and afterd i insert the battery and the pc localize the battery and provide to chargement.

but this sistem is not correct, every day same problem.

I think to the problem is the software WIN 10 PRO, dont work correctly.

thank you

0 Kudos
Associate Professor Associate Professor
Associate Professor
922 881 66 357
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

thanks for the information, You should test your battery with HP Diagnostics

Power off unit,  Power on > then hit ESC key - from there select F2 - diagnostics - then Test Battery Component

If you get a Failure ID - you can contact support for options on how to get new battery

I am an HP employee.

"Did my response help with your issue? If so, please give me Kudos by clicking the "Kudos" button or mark the post that solved your problem as the Accepted Solution. Thanks!"
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation