Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Hp brobook 430 g6 (6BN86ES)
FreeDOS

Hello.
"Hp brobook 430 g6 (6BN86ES)" laptops appeared in the two stores of my city one week ago, but I can't find information about these laptops(6BN86ES) on the HP official website.
Sellers give me little information (only ssd capacity, ram capacity, cpu model). Are these laptops real or fake?
Why official website don't have information about these model of laptops.
Could you please give me information about these laptops?
I would like to know version bluetooth, model of wifi module.
Have these laptops got TPM2.0 module?
Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi:

Unfortunately, no one here will be able to help you with your question.

I suggest you contact HP sales in your country.

As you can see from the parts list for that product number, it is a Configured to Order model, which means it can have many different options...processors, hard drives or SSD's, different wifi adapters, WWAN, etc.

http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?searchText=6BN86ES

HP Recommended

Ok, thanks

HP Recommended

the quickspecs document ( http://www8.hp.com/h20195/v2/GetPDF.aspx/c06142919.pdf ) for this model will show what CAN be configured with... can't comment on the specific version you mention, except to say it is legit and it is configure with FreeDOS and does NOT have a Windows license... you will have to purchase your own license if you want to install Windows

Typically, these systems are build for customers that may want to run Linux, for example, and do not require Windows

I work for HP. However, all opinions and comments are my own.
HP Recommended

Thank you for your comment.

Yes, I am going to use Linux.
And I need bluetooth 5.0 for my work, but sellers in the shop of my city (this shop is the only one in my city which sell this laptop) can't give me information about version of bluetooth and about the wifi module, and TPM module.
It seems I should go this shop and look information with help LiveUsbLinux..)

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.