cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

rubber covers on bottom and on keyboard side are falling off. how do i replace/repair (Brand new)

HP Recommended
spectre x360 convertible
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi guys, I have a spectre x360 convertible that I bought brand new for school. Only on my second semester and the rubber covers have started coming off the back which makes the laptop slide all over the desk whenever you type. Also the rubber strips on the keyboard side (for when you fold the screen back to use for media or touchscreen/tablet mode) have collapsed into the case and provide absolutely zero grip. I spent well over a grand on this laptop in hopes of it getting me through school and seeing as how, due to covid, I have been remote learning.... this laptop has lived on my desk. No backpack, no travel, no chance for any of these issues to be caused by excessive wear and tear. 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation