kkm_krutarth
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

warranty related query

HP Recommended
hp pavilion 15 cc129tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

If i am purchasing a new laptop online with MFD of 2016, will my warranty hold valid for atleast 1year from the date of purchase? or it wont be covered under warranty..

1 REPLY 1
David_J_W
Level 7
917 915 89 267
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hopefully you will be able to dispute the warranty situation and get the warranty reset to one year from the date of purchase. That expression of hope is all I can give you. Most posters here, including me, are other HP users who cannot make any promises on behalf of HP. Those forum participants who are HP employees or contractors are clearly identified as such.

Why would you want to buy a system that has been sitting around for two years unless you are getting it at huge discount from new price? Technology has moved on in the past couple of years, not least with the move to quad core processors in many notebooks.

If you are intending to buy 15-cc129tx, that cannot possibly have been manufactured in 2016. The Core i5-8250U processor was not introduced until third quarter 2017.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation