Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
zBook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello.

I got a zBook from work and in general finding it a great machine

I set up m y desk yesterday excited to use all those ports so hooked up two monitors expecting that trhe quadro p3200 should eat it up, but dismayed to find that EITHER the display port or HDMIO works not both.

Is this a 'feature' or is there a setting somewhere? Surely a powerful mobile workstation can hook up two monitors?

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

You cant use both ports at once, you can use USB C ports however, or a dock

HP Recommended

Hi there just to confirm if I get an usb c cable I can have two displays one on mini display and one on usb c?

is the quadro in use on both of these ports?

thanks

HP Recommended

it might help to know which Zbook you are refering to and what generation... also, are you trying to connect directly to the laptop or a dock... if a dock, which dock and ports are you connecting to

also, what monitors and what resolution are the monitors.

the more details you can provide the better

I work for HP. However, all opinions and comments are my own.
HP Recommended

Sorry I don’t know what kind it is, it’s brand new for what it’s worth.

its a very good laptop, I love it and I can confirm that the usb c and display port work at the same time 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.