1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

zbook 15 g6 qualities

HP Recommended
Zbook 15 g6
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I'm thinking of purchasing this laptop:

https://www.pbtech.co.nz/product/NBKHNB31598119/HP-ZBook-15-G6-Mobile-Workstation-156-FHD-Intel-i7

Can anyone let me know if the screen is the 250 nit or the 400 nit and how good they are? Hp's site says the 400 nit display is 72% srgb but I think they mean ntsc.

Also what do you think the battery life would be like? And will there be thermal throttling with a low end configuration such as this? I'm not sure if the cooler is the same as for the better specced models.

There's also a gen 3 sureview model for quite a bit more but not sure if it would realistically be that much more useful than the 400 nit?

Last q is the middle button for the pointstick require a press and hold to scroll or is it press and let go then move mouse to scroll?

Any answers would be much appreciated! Thanks

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation