mrARCADIAN
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

3PAR T400 Series No Battery Present

HP Recommended
T400
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (64-bit)

I have a 3par system The batter Ststus is saying its not present, We swapped out the battery 2 times with other Modules and still same result, it will not see the battery, See picture.20180502_102831.jpg

We have people saying to enter a commands like these

servicenode start –bat <nodeID>

servicenode end <nodeID>

checkhealth -svc –detail

but i think its a internal issue at first the node 0 battery was flashing green as in testing mode, but then after turning it off and on(waited about 30 sec to turn it back on) Now the flashing light stop and give all clear on the battery but still wont see the battery in the terminal, swapped with other battery modules as well, the system see the dat changes but still NOT PRESENT is there!!

Has anyone deal with this before?!?!

I think the system needs to be shut down and rebooted, maybe even reseat all connecting wires as well

Need help, Thanks.

the system is not down just giving an error

Thanks for any an all help!!!

1 REPLY 1
DGroves
Level 11
4,712 4,683 444 995
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

wrong company,  HP split into two diffrent companys some time ago this forum is for the consumer/workstation/printers

you need to go to the HPE web site (HP Enterprise) with server related questions

https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/home/signin?TYPE=33554433&REALMOID=06-00058595-6afa-17d0-9e77-7...

however this link may help you:

https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=emr_na-c03610832

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation