Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Z2 Mini G4
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I occasionally run Image Assistant on my HP Z2 Mini G4 to see if any updates are available. I recently received a recommended update for an Intel Graphics Driver. I do not have the Intel Graphics chip, only a NVIDIA graphics card. Is there some way to remove this item from the list?

JohnD

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

When you open Windows Device Manager and click on Display Adapters, do you see ONLY the NVidia graphics card or both NVidia and Intel adapters? you most likely see both entries... Why HP IA is showing a recommendation to install the Intel update

I work for HP. However, all opinions and comments are my own.
HP Recommended

It only shows the NVIDIA adapter.

JohnD

HP Recommended

then, you probably have Discrete only set in the BIOS which disables the Intel graphics when set... since the Intel graphics is a std feature in the Intel processors, HP IA keys on that to suggest the driver install

I work for HP. However, all opinions and comments are my own.
HP Recommended

Yes, Intel Graphics is disabled. I ordered it with the NVIDIA only so that is the way it came.

JohnD

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.