Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP t520
Other

Hello, we have around 500 HP t520 units running HP ThinPro 6.2.0 which we need to deploy a BIOS password to as well as remove all boot devices other than the on-board drive.

I've prepared a t520 unit with the above changes, what I'd like to do it extract the BIOS setting file from this machine, then deploy this BIOS setting file to our other devices via the HP Device Manager.

However, i'm struggling to get this to work. I'm able to deploy the BCU tool to the device, but the command line from here doesn't appear to recognise the input.

I've attached the error message from an unsuccessful task, as well as the commands individually being pushed to the machine. Any assistance appreciated

(In addition, the 'Start in' & 'Run as:' ares of the Script command are greyed out, I can't tell why!)

Task errorTask errorDeploy BCUDeploy BCUScript to capture configScript to capture configCapture configCapture config

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Bump

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.