cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Capture Win10 image to PXE to desktops and laptops

HP Recommended
HP Device Manager
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have just begun a new position with a new company, I have not used HPDM before, We have an HPDM server that has a WIN 7 and WIN 8 builds for thin clients. But the Organization does not have a build for our WIN10 devices.  I am having difficulties capturing my Laptops OS to establish a baseline for future imaging. The HPDM does not recognize my Laptop from any network option the tool possesses. I have tried the Hostname, MAC address, and the IPv4 add.  Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 4
Level 4
77 76 7 22
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Device Manager is a product to manage thin clients. For thin clients HPDM supports WES7, WE8S, and Win10 IoT.

If you also want to manage PC products you will need to purchase a conversion suite.  Here is some information.

I am an HPI Employee.
My opinions are my own and do not express those of HPI.
**Light the thumb up if you like my post**
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation