Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Computer can't boot

HP Recommended
Example: HPcompaq mintower7900
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Hello everyone,

I need assistance from anyone who help, when I try to start my computer by pressing the power button, the first time it starts and all the funs run but only for a few seconds then funs stops. When I remove the CMOS battery and the RAM for about 5 minutes and then put them back. When I start it starts well. When I try to restart, it restarts well but when I switch it off it starts and all the funs run but only for a few seconds the funs stops and nothing is seen on the screen.

I tried replacing the RAM and the CMOS but it still behave in the same way. My computer is HP Compaq Mini-tower 7900 Core 2 duo. I will be glad if my problem is solved.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emma3
Author
Level 1
4 2 1 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Finally I got the solution. The problem was on the switch, when I changed the switch, the computer was well to start normally.

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
1 REPLY 1
Emma3
Author
Level 1
4 2 1 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Finally I got the solution. The problem was on the switch, when I changed the switch, the computer was well to start normally.

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation