Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 280 G6
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am a end user and i have purchased 18 Desktop's for my Organization and were planning to buy 13 more.

I have purchased 6 system on 8th of this month in Bangalore from one of the vendor, one of the system got issue in RAM slot and it took almost 1 week from HP side to registered case and 1week time for someone  to visit here and inspect the DOA .Now it been one week the person came and went and box is here no DOA letter no calls no emails. Meanwhile i ordered 12 more system on  12th and out of that again one more system issue ( HDMI Port issue ) for this also we have raised complaint but its been 10 days no one came till now to Inspect for DOA .

No my question is total out of 18 Desktop we have got 2 faulty Desktop and its been 14 days and we have not received the replacement for 2 desktop neither anyone is showing interest to solve this issue .

Because of this  i have stooped order for 13 more desktop which i think you guys doesn't not deserve any order from now onwards from out organization side ,will definitely look for any other brand .

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

posting your problem in a "USA" user forum when you live in "Bangalore" will not really help unless one of this usa's forum moderators sees/reads this post and forwards it to the HP rep in your area i recommend you contact your local/regional HP rep for assistance as this forum is made up of "USA" end users of HP business/workstation products

do a google search for "HP bangalore" for local HP support

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.