Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

And by the way, I found some sample BIOS.txt files.  They look all in a different format than yours.  Please refer to below screenshot:

I am an HPI Employee.
My opinions are my own and do not express those of HPI.
**Light the thumb up if you like my post**
HP Recommended

I've found multiple different bios formats as well using google.
When I export the BIOS config using this utility, the current format is what I get however. I can't imagine that it wouldn't export what it's expecting as an input.

As I said, please contact the developers or technical support, I've googled a lot around as well, and probably found everything you're suggesting to me right now at one point or another. None of it is working unfortunately.

Without knowing what the utility expects as input, we're literally sailing blind here.

HP Recommended

What worked for me was leaving the line "HIICrc32=" no quotes, with the checksum after the = removed in the BIOS config file.

This is my T620 BIOS config file (v2.19 BIOS), tested with ThinPro v7.1 today

bios.JPG

HP Recommended

Amazing, that fixed it!
I totally missed that there was a CRC32 hash in the file (no other forum topics or documentation mentioned this either).

Important to note, it didn't work when I only had the bit with the wakeonlan, it did require me to have a full bios-export.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.