stufromcrewe
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Diagnostic tools & how to run on Z series workstations

HP Recommended
Z Series
Linux

I work for a medical device service company. we maintain MRI & CT scanners that use Z400/Z800 series workstations and i want to figure out how to run the diagnostic tools.

The software on a medical device is strictly controlled so installing any diagnostic software is not going to work. i have tried installing the UEFI tools onto USB and running them - but when i press esc key on boot-up i dont get the diag screen.

i have tried going into bios and setting usb to the top of the boot list - no luck.

can anyone help? we use windows and various linux flavour OS. would be great if there was one solution for them all to save confusion...

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation