Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Z840 Workstation
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

How to active DirectX 12 on Nvidia Quadro k2200

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@ExperTronics wrote:

How to active DirectX 12 on Nvidia Quadro k2200

that is the question

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
HP Recommended

hi

directx 11 not 12

impossible

https://www.nvidia.com/content/dam/en-zz/Solutions/design-visualization/documents/75509_DS_NV_Quadro...

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Run dxdiag in the cmd command and see.

My  K2200 supports version 12DXDIAG.PNG

HP Recommended

My K2200 supports according to dxdiag DirectX 12 and DirectX 12 Ultimate is disabled! The windows 11 requirements tools (win11RCT) reports DirectX 11 (see below)

ExperTronics_0-1633338577045.png

ExperTronics_1-1633338654343.png

ExperTronics_2-1633338901461.png

What to do...

Best Regards,

Piet

HP Recommended

Hi

So I could be wrong @VH2000 
but according to the documentation it is well specified:

GPU supports DX 11.2 API

So You can have directX 12 version, with windows system
only the GPU, it does not support d12 and therefore cannot use version d12 it will use 11
Does this make sense to you, I don't think you have different versions of the gpu one d12 and not the other?

and the images given by, seem to confirm this
Windows 11 requires a display ... supports directx 12

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

The Quadro K2200 is running fine with Nvidia driver 30.0.14.7141 on a WIN 11 machine.

HP Recommended

Where to find this driver.. I installed the office HP Nvidia Quadro driver version 471.68 Rev.A provide by HP Support Alerts.

The Windows 11 check tool (win11RCT) reports 

ExperTronics_0-1634025780502.png

What to do

Piet

HP Recommended

I have also purchased a HP Nvidia P400 and this adapter gives me the right option/interfaces. This adapter is to slow for my applications that I use on my WorkStation  Z840.

ExperTronics_0-1634026281149.png

Piet

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

When I tried to download I get the following messages

ExperTronics_0-1634039117058.png

Some details about the driver shows GeForce GT 1030

ExperTronics_1-1634039299901.png

and I use the Quadro K2200..

Piet

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.