Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Sorry the date was 5/50/18.

I did not install anything, my Elite Slice just arrived in the mail. I'm just pressing the power on button and nothing happens. I am really not qualified to disassemble the unit and troubleshoot it. Don't want to damage it and void warranty. I'm going to return it.  Thanks

HP Recommended

Latest update. After disconnecting the power cord I was ready to re-box it and ship it back to my retailer. Aa a last-ditch attempt, I re-connected the power cord, then connected the display port, then MIRACLE! The power light came on. So even though I already had my RMA return authorization printed out, I am keeping my brand new HP Elite Slice desktope computer. Thanks for your input, I think your very last advice was to unplug everything to allow for latent static electricity to dissipate, it seems to have been the problem in my case, v ery annoying to experience this issue with a brand-new unit. BUt at last, the problem is solved. 

Thanks for your help.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.