Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-08-2018 04:23 AM
I'm really new to this topic 🙂 HP HDM Image deploying ...
I have only some generall questions.
Environment: HDM 4.7, mostly with t630 TCs and WIndows Embedded Standard 7
Target: Windows 10 or WIndows 10 IoT on the TCs
- Is there any doubt using the HP HDM 4.7 for clients with Windows 10 or Windows 10 IoT ?
- Can I use/create an own WIndows 10 image and deploy/handle it with the HP HDM 4.7?
-> Will the M$ licensing work here with regular licenses?
- Or can I upgrade the TCs with a HP Windows 10 IoT key/upgrade
-> Do I have to manage/change the BIOS attached Windows key then too?
Thank you very much for reply!
11-08-2018 06:15 PM
To answer your question
- No doubt after applying the latest service pack SP10. This is because some of the Win10/IoT version is newer than 4.7, so you have to applied 4.7 service pack in order to support those new version.
- Techniquely you can use HPDM to manage standard Win10 image as long as the hardware is still t630 - no driver issue.
- I don't have the answer for licensing. Please contact the HP support team in your region for this question.
My opinions are my own, and do not express those of HPI.
**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community