Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and older

Hi there,

I'm trying to execute task from HPDM to T430 thin pc and i'm getting this error:

2019-07-22 11:50:26 [Error Details]: Capture image to the Master Repository.
Failed to upload T430_T71018SP3_W19.3 to /Repository/Images/20190722_T430_OST7X71018SP3_Workspace19.3.0hp1d_USB_OK.
Failed to execute CaptureImage task.
ErrorCode: 1071104, Error Info: ../../Task/common/MachiningTask.h@40: Failed to get image task infomation.
../../Task/common/ImageCommon.cpp@1724: Failed to get repository settings.
../../Task/common/ImageCommon.cpp@693: Failed to create file client.
./ftpclient/HttpClient.cpp@464: Failed to login XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:443,error:code Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with given CA certificates

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi Pedro,

it seems you have client-side cert on thin clients.  During the imaging process the unit boots into a mini OS which has no custom certs inside.  So please use cached imaging - select the "Cache captured image file..." in advanced option when capturing an image.  That will allow the upload to happen later, after booting back to the full OS.

I am an HPI Employee.
My opinions are my own and do not express those of HPI.
**Light the thumb up if you like my post**
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.