Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Thin Client t630
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I dont find any way to configure task settings for a startup task I configured via rule management in HP Device Manager. The tasks always use the configured default task settings for settings like write filter, working times, task timeout and so on. Is it not possible? I don't see any settings window when creating such a task in rule management.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Rule task will always use the general settings in Tools -> Configuration - > Task Parameters on DM Console.

I am an HPI Employee.
My opinions are my own, and do not express those of HPI.
**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Rule task will always use the general settings in Tools -> Configuration - > Task Parameters on DM Console.

I am an HPI Employee.
My opinions are my own, and do not express those of HPI.
**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.