Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Thin Client T520
Other

I am using the HP Device Manager 4.7 SP 7 on a Windows Server 2008 R2. When trying to capture an image from a t520 Thin Client with OS ThinPro 5.2.0 I get an error 1083392 saying "Capture Image failed" and "The HPDM does not support ThinPro5.2+ imaging". Anyone else with this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

You might need to update Agent before capturing the image.  Please verify if the Agent version on the unit is 4.7.3670.27045.  Factory image can contain a lower version of HPDM Agent with limited function.  It is recommended to update Agent before sending other tasks.

I am an HPI Employee.
My opinions are my own and do not express those of HPI.
**Light the thumb up if you like my post**

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Schwalbepilot,

Sorry, I'm not familiar with Server 2008, nor thin clients, but on Server 2002, I was able to capture screen images (performance testing) using the standard Windows Alt + Print Scrn.  This was quite a different configuration: a Dell Poweredge 2600 and the node was a Dell Precision T5500.

I did find this possibly relevant support document:  https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05288990

I hope others more knowledgeable will comment.

BambiBoomZ

HP Recommended

You might need to update Agent before capturing the image.  Please verify if the Agent version on the unit is 4.7.3670.27045.  Factory image can contain a lower version of HPDM Agent with limited function.  It is recommended to update Agent before sending other tasks.

I am an HPI Employee.
My opinions are my own and do not express those of HPI.
**Light the thumb up if you like my post**
HP Recommended

Thanks, that worked well, I updated on SP10

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.