Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP ProOne 400 G2 20-in Non-Tou
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello!

I have problems with HP ProOne 400 G2 20-in Non-Touch AiO. If activboard is plugged in via usb, there is almost no way to normal reboot or bootup a system. Pc starts and there is blank screen. Three lights on keyboard blinks up like pc starts but it repeats like every 30 seconds untill i pull out usb cable connected to activboard.

After usb disconnection there is no problem with boot. I have tried on all usb ports, but there is same problem.

I have disabled Securebood, fastboot, disabled usb boot, and another settings, without any changes in problem.

Bios is the latest,

C:\Users\user>wmic bios get smbiosbiosversion
SMBIOSBIOSVersion
N13 Ver. 02.07

All drivers are latest.

I also have tried with older products (HP/Lenovo/Standard PC). These products have no issues with activboard.

I guess there is problem with BIOS, it seems system doesnt boot up to POST. There is no POST signal (HP Logo) untill i disconnect activboard. Another usb peripherals works without no issue. 

Activboard system is promethean Abv378 PRo

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended
Update: displaypor to vga adapter causes issue with reboot. I replaced displayport to vga adapter with amother without positive result.
HP Recommended
Interesting fact is, although you have no device connected to sdapter, therse is an issue with reboot. Issues stops when i disconnect displayport adapter.

It happens on all g2 proone g2 computers. On g1 there is no problems.
HP Recommended

Hi there @ IzidorS,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts and other support personnel.

I understand from your post that you have an issue with your HP ProOne 400 G2 20-inch Touch All-in-One PC and promethean activboard.

I would recommend you contact our HP commercial Support by clicking on the below link:

www.hp.com/contacthp

(1) Once the support page opens please select the country in which you're located. Next, enter your HP model number on the right.

(2) Next, choose the 'Contact Support' tab at the top and scroll down to the bottom of the 'HP Support- Contact' page to fill out the form provided with your contact information.

(3) Once completed click the 'Show Options' icon on the bottom right.

(4) Lastly, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select 'Get phone number.' A case number and phone number will now populate for you.

Please keep me posted.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

This is still an ongoing issue that has not been addressed properly. Our organization has ordered over 80 of these in the past few months and we need a solution. We have tried a new image, graphics driver updates, different BIOS revisions, BIOS settings, different cable adapters / gender changers and more. I have located multiple forums on this issue and other AiO desktops not working correctly when using a second monitor.

It not just one or two doing this. It is all of them. Even ones that we have had for a few months to the ones we just received today are doing this.

HP Recommended

We have been fighting this issue  also.

As of yestreday they finally have a  fix for it

There is  a Bios update that you have to do from Bios. It is not on website yet.

Also have to do firmware update also not on web page yet.

sp78333

And  Video Driver I  got  from HP tech support

sp78717

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.