Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP T310 G2

Hello, I'm in need of a letter of volatility for HP T310 G2. I need to provide the HP documentation to my employer. I appreciate all the help. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

this is a user to user forum made up of people just like you, as such we really don't have information like this

your best bet is to contact your local regional HP office or authorized HP representative for your regional area

you can ask then via the hp sites support or email links  from the link posted below

you can change the region by clicking on the Country/Region :   United States link from that page

https://www.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp/contact.html

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

this is a user to user forum made up of people just like you, as such we really don't have information like this

your best bet is to contact your local regional HP office or authorized HP representative for your regional area

you can ask then via the hp sites support or email links  from the link posted below

you can change the region by clicking on the Country/Region :   United States link from that page

https://www.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp/contact.html

HP Recommended

Thank for the information DGroves. 

HP Recommended

@edpatman

Welcome to the HP support community.

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Sandytech20,

I also need an HP T310 G2 Zero Client Letter of Volatility.  Please help.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.