kem_can
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP Z Book Ordered - both times no components

HP Recommended
HP Z Book G5 17
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am having no luck reaching someone - that isn't from India - by phone to deal with this. 

First computer had no parts.  So I ordered a second.  Neither has ram, harddrive, or wireless card.  Over 5 grand later, and I'm about to give up.  Returning these now.  Not what I ordered and spending $2700 on a laptop you'd think that attention would be paid to this to make sure the order was right.  

I have had HP computers for 15 years, but you've seriously **bleep**ed up on this one.  And I absolutely wil not recommend customer service.  They've been a nightmare.  

Sort this out HP or I'll take my money elsewhere - and suggest my colleagues do the same.  

3 REPLIES 3
DGroves
Level 11
4,494 4,477 409 938
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

sorry to hear you are having problems, but this is a user to user board we do not work for hp and as such can do nothing about this.

The HP moderators of this board do however checkin every so often so they may be able to provide some help for you

if you are in the US, have you tried calling a HP  reseller to see if they might have another way they can provide you with a number to contact HP sales or HP support?

0 Kudos
kem_can
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Apologies.  The computer was bought in Canada, so the only customer support I receive is from India.  I'm a bit frustrated with this- and especially in confirming the box contains the promised components.  

Hopefully HP does see this, however I have also trued to send an email.  

I appreciate your message.  

0 Kudos
rick-s
Retired
Retired
2,526 2,501 105 388
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@kem_can

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP.
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation