Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Z600 and HP Z800
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP Z600 and Z800 Bios Update?

HP Z600 and HP Z800

I have read some have Geforce 2060 and 2080 in his system.

But i have test the AMD RX 5700 and the card did not work.

The new Geforce and Chips from AMD with Bios Update did not work?

Have test anyone the new cards in the HP forum, i have found some with the new cards.

The year goes to the end but comes in 2018 or 2019 new Bios update for the workstations?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended
Hi, i have a RTX 2060 in my Z600 since last Weekend. works fine. the main Problem with new Cards is the Power connector i have 2 SSD M.2 on a PCIe Adapter so i can use the free connectors from the HDD´s for the Graphic Card. When the Graphic Card powers on and there is not enough Power the Display stays Black.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.