Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Intel C602 chipset, Intel Xeon processor E5-2650 product family
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

Can someone give me a tip how I set in BIOS for 1 X SSD Sasmung(256GB) + 1 X SATA Disk(2TB).

I don't use UEFI boot sources, just Legacy boot source. It means the UEFI is disabled.

It runs Windows 10 OS on the SSD Sasmung(256GB) and SATA Disk(2TB) for data storage.

The problem is, wenn I just boot with only  SSD Sasmung(256GB) disk, it works (windows 10 running), but it doesn' work with both disks.

Please let me know if you have any questions?

Regards,

gauguin16

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

please check the boot order in the bios, the SSD must be above the entry for the mech drive

HP Recommended

Hi,

At first, thank you for your answer.

I set it the boot order to start the SSD in the bios. 

As spoken it just works good with only SSD disk, but not with both disks.  

And error message is "system not found" and "reboot again".

HP Recommended

please post a picture of your bios boot order

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.