Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

I have a Z620 and recently obtained a GTX680 Ti.  It has two connector each having 2 6 pin power connectors.  I don't see any way of connecting this card to my system.  Has anyone done this? If so what do I need as far as adaptors? Thank you

HP Recommended

I have a Z620 and recently obtained a GTX680 Ti.  It has two connector each having 2 6 pin power connectors.  I don't see any way of connecting this card to my system.  Has anyone done this? If so what do I need as far as adaptors? Thank you

HP Recommended

Hello are your cables just standard-cables, like for gamers cards? kind regards, Richard

HP Recommended

I have a z620 with a GTX 1060  connected to one of the 2x3peg connector.  

And for some reason the card never runs to its full capacity.  My passmark score is at 2/3 of the regular 1060's out there.  The card is running at pcie gen 3 speed. It annoys me a lot.

ImI having 6500 when it should be 8500+

Could it be underpowered by the missing pin 12v pin in the 2x3 peg connector?

Forcing people to buy Quadro cards instead of GTX?aybe quadQu have a different power grid3 allowing them to work 100% with only 2 x 12v pin.

Could it be?

HP Recommended

I have a dual Xeon 2680 v1 with 1 x GTX980Ti set up (AT THE MOMENT). I've been following along these threads looking for an answer to a dual GTX 980ti setup in a z620, but to no avail. There was one comment that stated the limitations of the combined PCIe power should not exceed 300W -  I was wondering if this can be confirmed, or if anyone has successfully run a power-hungry dual GPU in their z620, beyond the 300w rule.  I am aware of the 800W PSU limitation and looking to upgrade to something around 1300w (there are some 18pin to 24pin cables out there). Any help would be awesome!

HP Recommended

Hello,

Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire: 
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!

Thank you

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.