cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Xudonax
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Z820 - missing PCIe/lower case shroud

HP Recommended
HP Z820
Linux

Recently I got a used HP Z820 that's unfortunately missing the PCIe/lower case shroud. While I doubt it affects performance much, if at all, I'd really like to get one. I've tried searching eBay and Google to hopefully find some pointers but I seem to be unable to source one. Does anyone here know if HP still sells these, and if not, where I might get one?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Xudonax
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Looks like I figured it out, it's the PCI retainer and has part number 684577-001. That is "easily" found then in the HP part store.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation