pkelecy
Level 2
22 15 0 3
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

HP z1 updated model?

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have an HP z1 workstation (G1) that I like a lot, but it's going on 5 years old and about time to replace.  I would love to get another 27" z1 with the latest technology (8th gen intel, oled display, etc).  Does anyone know if HP is planning to come out with a z1 G4 with 27" display?  I hope so.  Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
iMaxx
Level 8
Level 8
579 567 29 240
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

There are no plans at present to make a Gen 4 that I am aware of.

I am an HP Employee
Quality Manager - HP VR / Z Desktops
-----
iMaxx” FORMER VOODOO PC / HP LEGACY GAMING SERVICE MANAGER
While I am an HP employee, my comments and suggestions are my own and do not represent HP Inc.
0 Kudos
Aboammar
Level 2
28 16 1 2
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Why not?  Is HP discountinuing the Z1 AIO Workstation? 

I  own Z1 G3 and I love it so much and I am looking forward to the next genration.

0 Kudos
iMaxx
Level 8
Level 8
579 567 29 240
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Aboammar wrote:

Why not?  Is HP discountinuing the Z1 AIO Workstation? 

I  own Z1 G3 and I love it so much and I am looking forward to the next genration.

Sadly, we are.

I have one at home and I love it, but it wasn't a big seller.

I am an HP Employee
-----
While I am an HP employee, my comments and suggestions are my own and do not represent HP Inc.
0 Kudos
Aboammar
Level 2
28 16 1 2
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

That is very bad news :Crying:

Dose that mean I should start looking for other brand which makes AIO Worksataion, or an altrnative to the Z1 is coming?

0 Kudos
iMaxx
Level 8
Level 8
579 567 29 240
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

We can't talk about future products, but I can say that we are getting out of the AiO workstations. 😞

I am an HP Employee
-----
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation