Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

I faced up with the same problem with the same memory type HMT151R7BFR4C-H9 (see this topic https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Business-PCs-Workstations-and-Point-of-Sale-Systems/Memory-error-after...). May be the memory type is not fully compatible with memory controller.     

HP Recommended

thats why im going saturday to HP workstation dealer in my country even if its 250km to drive to get this **bleep** workstation properly working spend allot of money on new parts that werent needed like 200 on new mainboard and 40 on couple of new cpu;s and 80 on new sets of ram 

HP Recommended

good news, i went today to a HP Refurbish company they had like 50 HP z systems there

they shecked out my rig

wel my problem was i was usinga custom chassis so the mainboard didt had enough reinforcement

so the mainboard was bending becus of the cpu cooler the got the system to work with these ram sticsk 6x4gb i bought from ebay by laying the machiene on its side instead of of standing up what im gona do next fiew days is reinforce the back of the chassis, if these problems might also be on the orginal chassis i would say put your machine on the side and start it up if it works fine that you might need to sheck if you mainboard is rightfully secured into place if that aint the problem than you have the wrong ram modules 

HP Recommended

Well. In my case I have a used, but fully original system. There are no errors at CPU or RAM sticks. In general, the error is at motherboard side.  Replace the motherboard is strongly expensive and I will still with two CPU and only 24Gb at the operational memory slots group.

HP Recommended

Can someone explain why a Z800 can have all slots populated with 2gb ecc unbuffered dimms(12) but not 4gb unbuffered ecc dimms(12)? Right now i have no issues with 3x4gb dimms per CPU. I do not want to take the performance hit by going to ecc registered memory. This memory config is fully supported on a Z600.

HP Recommended

you are gettingt he same erro's as i did?? im no longer having these error;s becus my mainboard was not probaly seated on the tray , was bend, making connection error's in the tray lines

HP Recommended

i bought same ram also have boot issues

MY take dont buy ram on ebay

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.