Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
ThinPro t430
Linux

Hi,

I am trying to perform a capture image task to my new HP t430 ThinClient, but I am always facing error with it:

2019-04-18 11:07:18 [Error Details]: Capture image to the Master Repository.
Failed to upload 1stImage.dd.gz to /Repository/Images/1stImage_2.
Failed to execute CaptureImage task.
ErrorCode: 17825792, Error Info: ../../Task/common/MachiningTask.h@40: Failed to handle post image.
./ftpclient/BaseClient.cpp@122: Failed to stat file,RemoteDir:/hpdm/Repository/Images, Name:1stImage_2.
./ftpclient/FTPClient.cpp@753: Failed to get file stat, RemoteDir:/hpdm/Repository/Images, Name:1stImage_2.
./ftpclient/FTPClient.cpp@2445: Failed to check file,dir:/hpdm/Repository/Images,name:1stImage_2
./ftpclient/FTPClient.cpp@2443: FTPClient::check() catchs an error:Cannot create a file when that file already exists.

Remote access verification for both FTP and SMB are successful.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Are you using IIS FTP Server?

It looks like an IIS FTP Server issue:https://superuser.com/questions/845357/iis-ftp-folder-access-issues-550

I am an HPI Employee.
My opinions are my own and do not express those of HPI.
HP Recommended

Hi Samuel,

Thanks for the suggestion.

But I managed to fix this issue by recreating the FTP site a few weeks ago.

I then faced another error where authentication always fails.

Turns out, the credential that I used, password contains symbols, which for some reasons was not accepted.

Changed into another account without symbol as password and it is working perfectly.

HP Recommended

I do not think it was a password issue, otherwise it should report login failure.

If it is a permission issue, it also can explain that different accounts have different permissions.

I am an HPI Employee.
My opinions are my own and do not express those of HPI.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.