Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
t530

Hello,

Since we are experiencing some problems with published applications we want to update the FreeRDP client to the latest version.
Tho I can not find any instructions on how to update this program....

I have downloaded the latest version from ftp://g9t6171.houston.hp.com/pub/tcdebian/updates/6.2/service_packs/ .
In the textfile it only says copy this to that. But that's not enough information on how to update it from HPDM to the clients. I would love to get some concrete advice on how to do this.

I have tried to import the provided XML as template, but I get the following error: Cannot create template of OS type not in use.

THX in advance for some advice!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I have found the solution 😄 I feel kinda stupid now.
But in HPDM you go to Template -> Import -> HP Update Center and select your devices and the software versions you want.
Then click on Generate Template and voilá!

Question solved !

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

I have found the solution 😄 I feel kinda stupid now.
But in HPDM you go to Template -> Import -> HP Update Center and select your devices and the software versions you want.
Then click on Generate Template and voilá!

Question solved !

HP Recommended

I'm doing exactly what you said, but HPDM fails creating the templateerror hpd,m.PNG

HP Recommended

I am not seeing any screenshot. Can you re-upload it?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.