Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HPDM
Other

We are running HPDM 4.7 SP9.  We imaged a T730 Thin Client that was previously running ThinPro 6.2 with the new ThinPro 7.0.  The device is showing up in HPDM under Unidentified devices.  It does show ThinPro 7.0.0 for the OS. 

Poking arround in SQL for the HPDM DB we found in the dbo.dm_os_types table it does list HPThinPro7_64 as an option.   Under the dbo.dm_devices tables the system in question is listed as NA for the OS_Type. 

As far as I can tell the HPThinPro7_64 is listed as an option in the 4.7 SP9 version of HPDM but perhaps the Agent on the system is not providing the correct information or the Gateway is is un aware of HPThinPro7_64 as an OS type. 

If I try to add a device manaully to the Gateway, HPThinPro7_64 is not listed in the OS Tab dropdown.   I belive this is the problem.  I could not find where the OS Tab values are stored.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Nevermind, it required SP10 that was just added to the FTP. 

HP Recommended

I cannot find the thinpro 4.7 SP 10? Can you post a link to the file? This is the ftp link I have ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/hpdm/Software/4.7/.

Thanks!

HP Recommended
Hi
I have the same problem. Device TP7 not listed and no SP10 abailable.
HP Recommended

I found the SP10 files on the FTP site. Look at the top of the list. Its about 4 or 5 down from the top of the list. I was expecting it be at the bottom of the list right after SP9 but it actaully listed near the top. Good luck!

HP Recommended

Thank you. Found it!!!!

Regards

Roland

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.